Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Dayy!!(:

Hey everyone!Hope everyone is doing great!!!WOWWW....School is almost over and it feels like it just begin!!I have become friends with people I thought I would never start a conversation with!And I am soooo glad that has happended. Now I will have to say 6th rade is FULL of drama but at the end we are all good!To all the teachers Of New Hope School I want to proudly say ''Thank you''!!Now tomorrow is Mother's Day and to all the Mother's out there ''Happy Mother's Day''!!!I know that everyother day is ''KIDS'' day but I am glad that ther is a mothers and father's day!Thanks mom for everything you have done in my life!!You are amazingg!!!Next weekend my sister will be graduwaitin high school and I think I am really gonna miss that kid!!!We have our fights but I love her to death!!!!Well I think I have caught everyone up on my life! (: Hope to blog soon!! (:
*God is GOOD all the time,And all the time God is GOOD!!! (:

No comments: